Monday, August 15, 2011

Gatsby's on vacation. I'm stuck with my brother!

It's been over a week since I've seen Gatsby.
Since it's our last week before school, he drove back home with Rachel.

On Thursday, I drove home to be with my family as well. So while Gatsby is home entertaining Rachel, I've been watching my brother Adam's magic. I know this doesn't relate to our crazy cat Gatsby, but maybe your own pets will enjoy the show! 


I'm also planning on posting cute kitten pictures and videos from throughout the week. So please check by later!


8 comments:

  1. My heart nearly stopped when I saw the title! I was worried that he had escaped and was really missing. We know he and Rachel will be back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! We're taking good care of him :) Thanks for your concern. =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,
    I's seen yours comment on the Cat Blogsphere and came by to see what's going on.
    I'll post the comment on the CB tomorrow so effurryone will see it.
    Love & Purrs,
    KC (CB Reepurrter)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Island Cats- He loves learning magic and spending his extra income on tricks like this!

    ML- Thank you!!! This will be fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. *whew*
    When we saw the title it made us stop for a moment too. Glad all is OK with adorable Gatsby.
    purrs
    >^,,^<
    ♥Abby♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just like everyone else the title worried me, but glad to hear that Gatsby it okay ! :)

    ReplyDelete